Digital Advertisement Specialist
Are you a digital marketer who is passionate about delivering a differentiated customer experience? Join us as a Digital Advertisement Specialist and be responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives to market Soltech Solutions and our products.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll develop Ad campaigns, using platform tools to create best-in-class experiences for our customers. Your deep, working knowledge of Ad platforms, set up and ongoing management experience coupled with best-in-class practices will see you drive results across the business. This role will play an essential part in the broader marketing initiatives that will contribute to the success of the company.
This role will be hybrid remote and at our Bethlehem office in 520 Evans St Suite 3
This role reports to the Marketing Operations Manager
- Working with the marketing team to plan, build and execute campaigns
- Creation, execution and maintenance of digital campaigns across our advertising platforms (including campaign build, budget management, asset optimization)
- Carry out segmentation of CRM databases to implement remarketing strategies
- Strong focus on measurement of campaigns to identify trends and insights
- Reporting on digital campaign performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s) to develop strategic decisions and optimization recommendations
- Deliver regular updates to wider marketing team including campaign and media industry insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Testing and learning with audiences to improve CX and conversion.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- Maintain a positive and productive environment ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, goals and objectives of Soltech Solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attending weekly marketing team meetings led by the company CMO
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
Essential Work Skills Required
- Excellent verbal communication skills, decision, time management, planning and organization skills
- Ability to compose, edit correspondence and documents, excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment – responding to shifting priorities, demands and timelines while working under minimal supervision
- At least 2 Years’ experience using Google AdWords
- At least 2 Years’ experience using Facebook/IG ads
- At least 2 Years’ experience with Amazon and Pinterest
- At least 2 Years’ experience in digital marketing or e-commerce field required
- Understanding of SEO required
About Soltech Solutions
We develop green eco-friendly products that can be tastefully incorporated into your lifestyle. Our first product to hit the market was the Aspect, our second, the Highland, and third, the Vita bulb. All use the photosynthetic spectrum to grow any plants anywhere while beautifully displaying them with museum quality lighting. With our lights you can beautifully grow any plant, from coffee to lavender, anywhere throughout your home or office.